Research has been pretty clear about some really great health benefits
of Omega3 be sure to ask your Physician about the good resources and
benefits at your next Wellness visit!
- Lowering triglycerides and improving Cardiovascular health
- Decreasing Inflammation and improving joint mobility
- Improved mood stabilization some research has shown Omega 3 can improve depressed and anxious mood
- Rheumatoid Arthritis some studies suggest may improve stiffness and joint pain
- Alzheimer and dementia some studies show it may have a positive protective preventative effect as well as improve memory loss associated with aging
Here are 5 great food sources to think of when adding Omega 3 to your diet:
- King and other Wild caught Salmon
Check out my video on some helpful tips on Omega 3
LightworkerMD network is building a community platform that promotes disease prevention! My sincerest gratitude to the team of OST for making their product available in the Alpha stages, we at Lightworker MD network look forward to a long partnership, helping people focus on wellness and disease prevention. To all of you that took time out of your busy weekend to hear about our POC and shine ” Light votes” on the project, we are forever grateful!!!! Please continue sharing our concept with friends and family helping us build the LightworkerMD network
Looking for some heart-healthy tips? We’ve got you covered check out these additional resources:The Facts on Omega 3 Fatty acids, Omega 3 Fatty acids benefits, uses and list of foods
Faith Whittier M.D.
Photo Courtesy Unsplash
Leave a Reply